- – Must be proficient at grading, excavating, slopes and utility (Water, Storm and Utility).
- – Able to run multiple pieces of heavy construction equipment of various sizes and be able to help as needed on the ground.
- – Ability to read and interpret plans
- – Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- – Must be a team player who is a hard working with good communications skills, be able to work independently and a person who takes pride in their work.
- – Organized and neat with required paperwork and the ability to accurately complete required forms and reports
- – Excellent safety record with the ability to maintain a safe work environment
- – Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- – Must pass drug screening
Wage based on experience
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Paid Vacations
- 401K Plan
We are an equal opportunity and drug free employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers