Qualified applicants must have the following:
- – Must have CLD Class A License with current medical card
- – Valid driver’s license and a clean DOL record
- – At least 1 year of experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
- – Excellent safety record
- – Experience with a Side Dump trailer a plus
- – Organized and neat with required paperwork and the ability to accurately complete required forms and reports
- – Knowledge of the South King County area
- – The ideal candidate is someone who is a hard working team player with good communications skills and takes pride in their work.
- – Ability to lift 75 Lbs.
- – Pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Wage based on experience
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Paid Vacations
- 401K Plan
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.